May 19, 2018
What a release: Workforce Go! HCM enhancements that will save you time and effort
We’ve got a lot of great tips for you! The list of enhancements is organized into HR, Payroll, and manager and employee categories. Grab a cup of coffee, get comfy, and enjoy!
HR administrators can work more efficiently
· When employees transfer roles internally, easily move their data from one EIN to another using HR Actions. Address, birthday, social security number, deductions, benefits, etc. It’s all transferred. No more data re-entry! You can simply move the existing data from its old home to its new one.
· HR Actions and HR Checklists are coming to the mobile app. Benefits enrollment and direct deposit are the HR Actions we’re most excited to announce. Perform from anywhere, anytime. Need we say more? You can also give your employees access to HR Checklists – like Custom Form, Benefit Enrollment Screenlink, and Direct Deposit Screenlink – through the mobile app.
· Use the Position Hierarchy Chart to pull true, big-picture reports on your workforce. This one is for customers who have Position Management enabled. Produce comprehensive org charts including both active employees and current open positions. Having an all-encompassing view makes it easier to hold strategic, executive-level conversations about topics like succession planning, budgeting, and staffing.
· Upload data to U.S. state new hire websites using New Hire Reporting Data Exports. Rather than manually re-entering employee information already in Workforce Go! HCM, simply download New Hire Reporting Data Exports from your solution and upload in one quick and easy sweep to state websites.
· Get creative as an HR administrator with Benefit Related Custom Fields for discount/increase premiums. Say your organization wants to offer a healthy hydration incentive for employees consuming a gallon of water a day. Go ahead and configure it using Custom Fields defined for Benefits Plans and adjust and track premiums accordingly. When the Is List is enabled within the benefit Custom Field, an option for Affects Premium is enabled in the Custom Field Settings within the Benefit Plan.
Payroll managers can keep up with compliance
· Audit employee data for accuracy with the Master Data Changes Report. This enhancement came from a customer like you! An IDEA was submitted and the Master Data Changes Report was born. It’s a summary-level resource highlighting additions, deletions, and updates to key employee information between payroll cycles.
· The new Tax Credit Co. (TCC) Auto Delivery option allows for automatic data transfer. Determining if employees are eligible for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) just got easier. We’ve automated the process, so you can avoid double data entry when evaluating employees for the tax credit.
Managers and end employees have access to tools creating a simplified Workforce Go! HCM experience
· Enhance Auto-Assign capabilities by locking down previously edited shifts with Advanced Scheduler. This is great news because manual edits were not locked down before; and running the Scheduler engine to Auto-Assign open shifts would wipe out your work. Now you can freeze manual edits and run Auto-Assign safely.
· Time-Off Request Email Notifications and Time-Off Request Workflows work hand in hand. Time-Off Request Notifications will operate normally; they’ll just also work in conjunction with a Time-Off Request Workflow. So, no need to keep using custom workflow steps to set up email notifications for time-off requests. Simply use Time-Off Request Notifications to approve, change, reject, request, or cancel time off.
The content of today’s blog post is courtesy of Brad Nycz, Customer Success Manager and former Kronos customer!