The HCM & Payroll Account Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for a group of Workforce Go! clients. Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, the HCM & Payroll Account Specialist provides dedicated competent client care while maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with key client personnel. The HCM & Payroll Account Specialist will be the subject matter expert on the Payroll, TLM and HR suite of products offered through Workforce Go! and will identify new product opportunities for their clients. The HCM & Payroll Account Specialist will regularly work with their clients on payroll and tax account management.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Mission of Workforce Go!
- Follow all internal and external compliance rules, regulations and maintain confidential information.
- Gain and demonstrate a full understanding of all the Workforce Go! HCM products, workflows and integration processes.
- Work to ensure all Workforce Go! HCM products are properly administered and payrolls are processed 100% correctly and on time every pay period.
- Serve as the primary contact for assigned clients.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure retention and business growth.
- Act as a subject matter expert/resource for Workforce Go! operations and services.
- Answer questions and provide solutions regarding payroll, time labor management, human resources, accounting, tax filing, money-movement, and other related client inquiries.
- Recommend and participate in the development of new procedures and policies related to the Account Specialist team.
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned or requested.
Skills & Specifications
- Ability to navigate web-based applications.
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal) and understand/practice proper e-mail etiquette.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities independently and meet all deadlines.
- Results oriented; driven to achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of the payroll and human resources outsourcing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and other common business software.
- Work well in demanding situations.
- Ability to gather and analyze information, draw conclusions, test suggested solutions and effectively communicate the findings.
- Ability to quickly address the needs of our clients and to tactfully handle difficult situations.
- Work well in a team environment.
Credentials & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 or more year’s professional experience in related field required.
- Experience in Payroll or Human Resources Outsourcing; Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Experience with client service/relationship management a must.