Communicate objectives clearly and monitor progress with a range of effective measures.
- Set company-wide cascading team and manager objectives.
- Manage priority, time and visibility options on a granular level.
- Choose from a range of simple and complex review methods ranging from immediate to periodic.
- Detect possible manager bias and halo effects with standardized HR reports and analytics.
- Provide channels for instant, social recognition between colleagues and team leaders.
Other resources you might find useful
Get a clear and objective view of where your people excel, where they can develop and what makes them tick.
- Choose from a wide range of formal and informal performance tracking and management approaches.
- Collect and analyze data with the system’s powerful employee appraisal software.
- Keep all your 360 reviews consistent with a standardized assessment framework.
- Build teams, find people and close gaps based on skills matching and skills searches.
- Create resource plans and bring them to life with skills and competency analysis.
Spotting stars, building teams and planning futures – it’s all much easier with the right HR software.
- Identify, manage and retain your most productive employees worldwide.
- Create and manage talent plans for each employee, then track their progress.
- Use tools, like the 9 box grid and skills matrices, to forecast and evaluate.
- See management views of multiple successors, level of readiness and development plans.