The Pre-Sales Solution Consultant (PSC) will be the expert in the core set of the Workforce Go! HCM suite. The PSC will work closely with product management and will be available to assist Sales and the Channel Development Manager in presenting the value proposition and benefits of the Workforce Go! Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to the Workforce Go! prospects, clients as well as the Workforce Go! partners.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
- As the PSC you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction through on-line/in person sales efforts.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard HCM presentations and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person. Present and articulate Workforce Go! HCM’s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Design, validate, and present Workforce Go! HCM software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complementary products. Support the sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with some supervision.
- Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers.
- Consistently work with the sales team to ensure that they are aware and knowledgeable on any new system features.
- Understand the customer needs through discovery and establish Workforce Go! HCM applications as the best solution that addresses those needs.
- Articulate the business benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS) to customers effectively.
- Configure and present customized demos using User Interface-based configuration and administration tools; proven ability to present effectively via web-based conferencing tools and/or face-to-face.
- Present Workforce Go! HCM solutions, including demonstrating deep familiarity with Workforce Go! HCM Cloud architecture including hosting and security.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
- Assist in responding effectively to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- 3 – 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred.
- 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred.
- Candidates with experience and/or knowledge of Human Resources and supporting technology, specifically HR, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Recruiting, Time Tracking, and HR Finance.
- Knowledge of enterprise applications, web technology, cloud applications and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions is a plus.
- Previous work experience in sales, pre-sales, product management, or consulting role will also be considered.
- Proven time and project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skill is a must.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Benefits Include: 401k, Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days